Information
Hello. You've stepped into Peanut Satisfaction. Name given by the awesomemest Eunice Reinna Chia. Peanut Satisfaction, an icon & banner site. Click here for the rules & history



Makers: Charmaine, Jess, Rin & Edlyn
,
The navs are stars, kiss, miss at the top bar above.
✄ ---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Saturday, July 3, 2010 @ 2:29 PM
comment?
1 comment(s)

Older posts?
Newer posts?
request #4

Yo, Rin's here 8D

Name: Babylyn
Theme: Random
Due Date: 1st week of July
Baner/Icon: Icon
Quantity: 17


OMFG hun, I'm terribly sorry that I'm late, but my internet got screwed these days and I can't online at all! Right now I'm in my counsin's house and I'm trying to upload the icons you want :D


So is this enough? Sorry if these are ugly :(

Labels: ,

The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake to miss you. Refresh page?